Friday, September 9, 2011

What a show season!

I want to congratulate and thank all of my riders for such a successful season!  Even though the HV-1 scare limited our shows to only a few everyone did well.  Kudos to:  Jessica Keefe & "Rosco", Gina Heinricks & "Montego", Colleen Maguire & "Katie" and Joanne Salisbury & "Wes" and "Exe".

These fine riders made my job an easy one and I enjoyed every moment.  It was so rewarding to watch them show and win!

I also want to thank Angie Wilson again for training and showing "Tilly".  Tilly was bred by me and is now owned by Joanne Salisbury.  To see Tilly enjoy her work is wonderful! 

I would like to add that all of these horses love to go to shows and all enjoy being shown.  Their ears are up and they are confident in their respective jobs.  Well done team!  JD

No comments:

Post a Comment