Sunday, October 27, 2013

Turning 65

    As many of you know, I just turned 65 and I'm glad to say it's truely, really, no big deal.  I'm so excited about the things on my horizon, the horses to be shown, new places to go, new roads to travel and new people to meet - my life is all about the future!
    Horse people always are looking to the future and I think this is so positive.  How many people do you know that don't look to the future?  Don't go into winter planning the next year, or the next season?  So many people can't even see their future but, for horsemen it's only a show season away.
    Being involved in a lifetime passion is one reason why I am so glad to be a horseman.  A true horseman is dynamic, always changing, always growing, always preparing.  Isn't that great?!  What a wonderful life!!  Happy birthday to me, and thank you all for your kind wishes!  Many, many more to come and I look to a future filled with many more show seasons! Talk to you next week, JD    

No comments:

Post a Comment